Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just starting to use Technology

I think the biggest struggle I am finding is determining the best use of technology in my classroom.  I want to find a balance between all of the tools that students can use as well as f2f interaction.  

I am a mathematics teacher, so I find adding technology into the classroom a bit more challenging.  I am successful at using tools to help learning such as graphing calculators or Google Forms for exit surveys, but I feel that this is just the tip of the iceberg. 

My goal over the next couple months is to find a few tools that I can use effectively in my classroom that allow my students to develop perseverance through the tougher questions and challenge them to apply their knowledge.  

I would love to hear from you about your best tech in the classroom, especially if you have used it in a math lesson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment